family class--proof that you intend to live in Canada...

申請移民、移民公司、移民法規、投資移民、技術移民、自顧移民、依親申請、移民評分

family class--proof that you intend to live in Canada...

文章chengida » 週二 1月 03, 2006 12:50 am

My husband is a Canadian citizen. He's now working in Hong Kong. I would like to apply the family class immigration.
However, we find some difficulties while fill in the forms!!~~
For Document Checklist IMM 5491:

Point 17th: "an original Option C Printout"…
We don’t have this print out as we are not working in Canada :shock:
Point 20th: "if you are a Canadian citizen living exclusively outside Canada, you must include proof that you intend to live in Canada with your spouse,..."
What kind of proof should my husband provide? :?

Please kindly help!
chengida
稱號:無名的旅人(LV1)

文章: 5
註冊時間: 週四 10月 27, 2005 9:17 pm
來自: HK

文章eki » 週二 1月 03, 2006 3:37 pm

配偶依親移民的申請
雖然沒有要擔保扶養10年的規定
但有一條規定是要擔保3年
被依親者要能夠提出財力證明
(沒有列出要求的標準)
讓移民官相信依親者
在取得移民簽證後若無法立即有工作能力和收入
被依親者要有足夠的財力供養依親者三年

你的問題在於
你的先生沒有在加拿大工作
另是否每年有將海外的收入併入加拿大報稅
若沒有
加拿大移民局如何能有資料採信證明
你的先生有足夠的能力供養妳三年呢

第17點要的文件就是加拿大的報稅證明
若你無法提供這一項文件
你就要另紙提出說明

第20點
因為妳先生原本可能不長居住在加拿大
所以要說明進入加拿大後
妳和妳先生要住在哪裡
或是回加拿大後有工作(不然沒工作沒收入如何供養妳)
或是回加拿大重新建立居住事實的計畫
等等
請參照下面說明原件
取自GUIDE內

the person you want to sponsor is a member of the family class;
Note: If that person is not a member of the family class, you will not meet sponsorship
requirements and, therefore, your application to sponsor will not be approved and the
application for permanent residence of the person you want to sponsor will be refused,
unless you decide to withdraw your sponsorship application. If you withdraw the
sponsorship, you will have no appeal rights.
• you are 18 years of age or older;
• you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
• you reside in Canada;
Canadian citizens not residing in Canada may sponsor their spouse, common-law partner,
conjugal partner and/or dependent children who have no dependent children of their own.
Canadians travelling abroad as tourists are not considered to be residing outside Canada.
Sponsors not residing in Canada must provide evidence that they reside exclusively
outside Canada on the date of giving the undertaking and will reside in Canada at the time
their sponsored spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner and/or children become
permanent residents of Canada. Evidence that they will reside in Canada may include one
or more of the following:
· letter from an employer;
· letter of acceptance to a Canadian educational institution;
· proof of having rented/bought a dwelling in Canada;
· reasonable plans for re-establishing in Canada or severing ties to the other country.
• you sign an undertaking promising to provide for the basic requirements of the person
being sponsored and, if applicable, his or her family members;
• you and the person being sponsored sign an agreement that confirms that each of you
understands your mutual obligations and responsibilities;

If you reside in Quebec, see Step 2 of How to apply to sponsor for additional information
on forms to complete.
頭像
eki
稱號:摘星的技巧(LV13)

文章: 4239
註冊時間: 週一 6月 14, 2004 9:28 pm
來自: CANADA

文章chengida » 週四 1月 05, 2006 11:48 pm

thanks so much for your information!~

since we are going to live with his parents, we dont have any proof for renting an apartment

for employment proof-- my hubsand will stay in Hong Kong until my immigration to Canada is approved, so he doesnt have any employment proof. He will find a job or operate a Chinese restaurant while we landed!~~

can we just provide "reasonable plans for re-establishing in Canada" as proof doc ? isnt it enough?

my husband 每年沒有將海外的收入併入加拿大報稅
should we start 將海外的收入併入加拿大報稅 now and apply the immigration later?
:cry:

thank you very much ahh!!~~
cheers
Ida
chengida

文章: 5
註冊時間: 週四 10月 27, 2005 9:17 pm
來自: HK

文章ocean » 週日 1月 08, 2006 1:38 am

For point 17:

You can ask your bank to give a account balance proof of your husband. This could be a proof as we did that as well.
However, it depends on how much money you have in your husband's account. We borrowed some money from friends and returned to them after getting the proof.

This is my experience as I also immigrated as family class.
My wife is also a Canadian citizen and she lives with me in Taiwan for 8 years. For your reference.

:)
頭像
ocean
稱號:歡喜的慈雲(LV9)

文章: 143
註冊時間: 週三 10月 05, 2005 12:10 am
來自: Taipei, Burnaby

文章sera » 週一 1月 30, 2006 7:55 am

May I ask that how much money will be enough to approve the finencial ability?
sera
稱號:水面上的小草(LV3)

文章: 11
註冊時間: 週六 1月 28, 2006 8:31 pm

文章eki » 週一 1月 30, 2006 1:31 pm

針對配偶依親
移民局並未列出需要的金額標準
但基本上可能會依家庭依親的標準採較寬鬆的考量
被依親者能否有能力供養依親配偶3年的財力
若被依親者沒有在加拿大有工作或報稅紀錄
還要提出回加拿大後生活或工作的計畫
以供移民局採信夫妻倆有能力回加國生活
且不申請社會福利

依親配偶取得移民之後
也具有工作資格
因此比較不需要許多財力扶養
頭像
eki

文章sera » 週一 1月 30, 2006 7:40 pm

感謝版主的回答!
如我有回溫哥華, 可否邀版主一敘?
我太太也想多了解一下當地的狀況!
sera
稱號:水面上的小草(LV3)

文章: 11
註冊時間: 週六 1月 28, 2006 8:31 pm

文章eki » 週二 1月 31, 2006 1:07 pm

歡迎歡迎
來到溫哥華前後
寫個Email給我
約個假日喝個咖啡
頭像
eki

Re: family class--proof that you intend to live in Canada...

文章EEYY » 週五 1月 12, 2018 12:03 am

我當初2017 3/3送件之後 (幫我老公辦理的)
5/11 第一次補件完畢
6/17 又補件後送到香港
8/7 做完體檢
8/17 又要求補件
就在昨天2018/1/11等候多時支後居然來了一個震撼蛋(等那麼久居然不是好消息),真的申請的一波三折,怎麼大家都好快好快嚇死人
移民官她們覺得我跟老公要過去的機率不是很大、所以目前無法給我老公PR,要我再佐證一些有力的依據來證明我昰會跟老公一起回到加拿大去居住,想知道要如何去告知表達甚麼樣的內容讓他覺得我要回去意願真的依定執行呢?
因為兩個孩子都是有公民可以隨時和我回去,然後我也可以找工作那她們念書,不過因為想一起全家人過去,不知道要如何去說服移民官呢?
我有想到昰不是財力如果再向上提報多一次有機會可以過嗎? 之前報的昰快五萬加幣這樣,不知道昰不是太少了呢? 所以想訂機票也不是想要打包也不是,就都一直等著這個結果通知中,希望有人可以幫忙解答一下 謝謝

"""I have reviewed all documentation and information submitted in support of your immigration application. I have concerns that you are unable to submit reliable evidence to support the plan Immigration, provided by you and your sponsor concerning his/her intention to re-establish himself/herself in Canada once you are issued an immigrant visa. I have concerns that you are unable to submit reliable evidence to demonstrate that your sponsor has made efforts or is in the process of a) severing his/her ties to his/her current place of normal residence and b) re-establishing his/her permanent residency in Canada. I, therefore, have concerns that your sponsor does not meet the requirements of a sponsor under subsection 130(2) of the Immigration Regulations. Consequently, I have concerns that you do not meet the requirements of a member of the family class under subsection 12(1) of the Immigration Act. I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. """""
EEYY

文章: 1
註冊時間: 週四 1月 11, 2018 11:39 pm

回到 移民之前

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客